Siloam Biosciences, Inc. has developed the OptiMax®-STAT ELISA automation platform to provide an affordable solution for high-performance ELISA automation. At the heart of the OptiMax®-STAT system is the novel Optimiser™ microplate. Existing assay reagents can be easily adapted to Optimiser™ microplate format.
- Low-Cost Single Plate ELISA Processor
- Automated liquid handler only < $5,000
- With fluorescence reader < $12,500
- Labware: 96-well microfluidic Optimiser™ microplate or 6 strip well plates (8 wells/strip) + 2 source plate positions
- Plug ‘n’ Play Automation
- Throughput up to 80 tests/hour
- Broad Test Menu (Open Platform)
- Compatible with all microplate based ELISA tests (sandwich, competitive, indirect ELISA)
By focusing on core functionality for automated liquid transfer and minimizing add-on features (sample transfer to sample source plate completed externally, operator transfers assay plate to reader) – OptiMax®-STAT offers unique low-cost ELISA automation benefits for:
- Emerging Markets
- Low-volume Specialty Test Labs
- Users of Manual Diagnostic ELISA Kits
- Development/Research Labs
Contact us for more technical information.